Application Specialist in Germany
Smart Soft Healthcare is the world leader in spine diagnostics based on Artificial Intelligence.
Our automated medical image analysis software is based on Machine Learning algorithms we have developed (state of the art in our field). CoLumbo is the first globally multi-pathology diagnostic tool with regulatory clearance.
We’re seeking an Application Specialist to help us market the products and services in Germany. The Application Specialist will have a strong understanding of processes in Diagnostic imaging departments, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and problem-solving. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with solid radiological knowledge and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, our Application Specialist must be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
• Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
• Support distributors to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
• Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
• Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying calls with Radiologists, Radiology department heads and Hospital management
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
• Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
• Achieve goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
• Coordinate with Sales Manager to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
• Cover Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Belgium, and Luxembourg
Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience in sales of Diagnostic Imaging products is considered an advantage
• English – business user
• Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
• Previous experience with sales management software and CRM is considered an advantage
• Personal integrity
• Ability to travel
• Knowledge in radiology and the workflow in the radiological departments
Must Have Qualifications
• Previous experience as a Radiology technician/Radiographer is a must
• Native German speaker
• Proven success rate at levels above quotas
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
• Strong organizational skills
We offer a gross yearly salary of 65,000 EUR plus bonuses.
To apply, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com