Smart Soft Healthcare is the world leader in spine diagnostics based on Artificial Intelligence. We offer you the chance to reach your full potential by being part of a groundbreaking project using first-of-its-kind technology.
Our team is working on the second version of CoLumbo, our automated medical image analysis software. It is based on state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms that we have developed. CoLumbo is the first global multi-pathology diagnostic tool with regulatory clearance.
For our Team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support and develop CI/CD infrastructure- Jenkins, BitBucket;
- Support and develop Build Environments Windows, Linux, Docker, Hyper-V;
- Develop Auto Tests – UnitTests, UI test, Cross-Platform;
- Configure and automate deployment of Dockerized services on AWS and Kubernetes;
- Support developer toolset, IDE, environments. VisualStudio(Code), PyCharm, GitExtentions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge in system administration in Windows, Linux, AWS services;
- Understanding of CI and CD processes and tools like Git/ Jenkins/ Bitbucket;
- Programming skills in Bash/ Python/ Powershell;
- Knowledge in containerization with Docker and container orchestration tools like AWS or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of languages used in the project – Python, C/C++
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Passionate about automation.
- A competitive salary, according to the experience and skills;
- A friendly and dynamic working environment with a determined and motivated team;
- Challenging work in a growing organization;
- Full-time position;
- Professional development;
- Complete health and social insurance package.
To apply, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org