The user can customize and personalize some of the functionalities of CoLumbo. They are available from the button (14).
(1) Select a profile with pre-saved user settings
(2) Select report language:
(3) Select or add dictionary with terms used
(4) Select or add report template
(5) Select what to include in the summary of report:
• Presence of herniation
• Presence of stenosis
• Presence of scoliosis
• Presence of listhesis grade II and above
• Patient Information: The following findings are so common in people without low back pain that while we report their presence, they must be interpreted with caution and in the context of the clinical situation. Findings: (prevalence in patients without low back pain), Disk degeneration (decreased T2 signal, height loss, bulge) (91%), Disk T2-signal loss (83%), Disk height loss (56%), Disk bulge (64%), Disk protrusion (32%), Annular tear (38%).
• Patient data:
o Patient name
o Date of examination
o Type of study
o MRI pulse sequence
(6) Segmentation transparency – 0% is a completely transparent contour, and 100% is a completely dense contour.
(7) Disc labeling:
• with the name of the vertebra above the disk
• with the names of the vertebrae between which the disk is located
(8) Statistics for the analyzed studies of the currently selected CoLumbo profile:
• Study ID – study identification data
• Date – the date on which the study was uploaded to CoLumbo
• FN (false negative) – number of misidentified non-existent / unavailable pathologies that are actually present in the given study
• FP (false positive) – number of incorrectly identified existing / available pathologies that are not actually present in the given study
• TP (true positive) – number of correctly identified existing / available pathologies of the given study
• TN (true negative) – number of correctly detected non-existent / non- available pathologies of the given study
• Session duration (sec.) – the time during which the study was opened in CoLumbo, in seconds
After the user enters his personal settings and clicks the “OK” button in the lower right corner, a window appears on the screen from which he/she must choose whether to save the settings in the currently selected profile or create a new one.
If no profile is created and the default settings are edited, the CURRENT PROFILE button is inactive.
If the option NEW PROFILE is selected and another window opens on the screen, in which the user must enter a name for his account:
If the user does not want to save the changes he has made, or close the settings window, he must press the X button in the upper right corner. If changes have been made, another window will appear on the screen to confirm that the user wants to leave the menu without saving their changes: