- Modality – MR; Body part – Lumbar spine (L-Spine); Magnetic Field Strength 1,5-3T; Age – 18 to 70 (included);
- At least one sagittal T2w sequence containing 5 slices or more.
- MR Acquisition Type – 2D or 3D; Scanning Sequence – SE; Repetition Time: at least 940 ms; Echo Time: from 60 ms to 300 ms;
- Maximum slice thickness 5mm; Min Sagittal Resolutions (Cols x Rows): 280×280; Maximum voxel volume – 1.9 mm2 for 2D series and 1.0 mm3 for 3D series.
- At least one axial T2w sequence.
- Min Axial Resolutions (Cols x Rows) 192×192; Maximum slice thickness 5mm; MR Acquisition Type – 2D;
- Scanning Sequence – SE; Repetition Time: at least 940 ms; Echo Time: from 60 ms to 300 ms; Maximum voxel volume – 1.6 mm2.
Not intended to analyze images of pregnant persons. Does not support protocols with contrast injections (even if there are series without contrast it usually contains fractures, infections, postoperative complications or tumors that we will support in the next version). Does not support distorted or blurry images. Does not support patients with scoliosis.