CoLumbo is used for post-MRI analysis. The product itself does not control
the MRI process, nor does it control another device or substance that comes into contact
with or directly affects the patient.
CoLumbo does not support:
• Studies, other than of the lumbar spine;
• Patients under 18 or over 70 years of age (EU);
• Patients under 18 (USA);
• Patients who are pregnant;
• Patients with surgeries, spine implants, tumors, fractures;
• Studies of patients with concomitant scoliosis;
• Studies using contrast media;
• Studies with missing files and/or images;
• Echo Times below 60 or above 300;
• Studies with Repetition time under 940.