Quality Assurance Engineer
Smart Soft Healthcare is the world leader in spine diagnostics based on Artificial Intelligence. We offer you the chance to reach your full potential by being part of a groundbreaking project using first-of-its-kind technology.
Our team is working on the second version of CoLumbo, our automated medical image analysis software. It is based on state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms that we have developed. CoLumbo is the first global multi-pathology diagnostic tool with regulatory clearance.
For our Quality Assurance and Technical Support Team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working together with the team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform different types of software testing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent written English;
- Degree in computer science or information technology will be considered a strong advantage;
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools;
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Good communication with team members.
- Any knowledge in software testing automation;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it;
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and Jira;
- Knowledge of any additional secondary language.
- A competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
- A friendly and dynamic working environment with a determined and motivated team;
- Challenging work in a growing organization;
- Full-time position;
- Professional development;
- Complete health and social insurance package.
To apply, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org