System Administrator and Technical Support Specialist
Smart Soft Healthcare is the world leader in spine diagnostics based on Artificial Intelligence. We offer you the chance to reach your full potential by being part of a groundbreaking project using first-of-its-kind technology.
Our team is working on the second version of CoLumbo, our automated medical image analysis software. It is based on state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms that we have developed. CoLumbo is the first global multi-pathology diagnostic tool with regulatory clearance.
For our Quality Assurance and Technical Support Team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a System Administrator and Technical Support Specialist.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supporting and maintaining the Desktop PC’s, Servers, Network environment;
- Maintenance of the office network and server;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) management;
- Atlassian products management;
- Install, configure and maintain new working stations for the company (Microsoft Windows + Microsoft 365);
- Managing Operating Systems and Software Applications;
- Diagnose and resolve any technical issues of clients, related to our product;
- Maintaining technical proficiency in all hardware and software, utilized by the clients;
- Install, uninstall, reinstall the software application;
- Verify proper hardware and software set up;
- Troubleshoot any issues with the software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Degree in computer science or information technology will be considered a strong advantage;
- Teamwork and collaboration are a must;
- General network knowledge (TCP, UDP, IPv4, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP);
- Basic understanding of application layer protocols – SMTP, SSL/IPsec VPN, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP;
- Working experience with any enterprise-class Cisco equipment;
- Working experience with any enterprise-class firewall equipment will be considered a strong advantage;
- Basic understanding of BGP and routing protocols in general;
- Managing Windows Server 2016;
- Knowledge of Windows and Web applications;
- Troubleshooting experience with monitoring systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge in administering Windows Client Operating systems, Active Directory, and general application troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of networking & server hardware;
- Knowledge of end-user hardware;
- Knowledge of any additional secondary language;
- Availability to work on different shifts, 24/7 will be considered a plus.
- A competitive salary, according to the experience and skills;
- A friendly and dynamic working environment with a determined and motivated team;
- Challenging work in a growing organization;
- Full-time position;
- Professional development;
- Complete health and social insurance package.
To apply, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com