Technical Support Specialist
Smart Soft Healthcare is the world leader in spine diagnostics based on Artificial Intelligence. We offer you the chance to reach your full potential by being part of a groundbreaking project using first-of-its-kind technology.
Our team is working on the second version of CoLumbo, our automated medical image analysis software. It is based on state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms that we have developed. CoLumbo is the first global multi-pathology diagnostic tool with regulatory clearance.
For our Quality Assurance and Technical Support Team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Diagnose and resolve any technical issues of clients, related to our product;
- Maintaining technical proficiency in all hardware and software, utilized by the clients;
- Install, uninstall, reinstall the software application;
- Verify proper hardware and software set up;
- Troubleshoot any issues with the software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Degree in computer science or information technology will be considered a strong advantage;
- Teamwork and collaboration are a must;
- Knowledge of Windows and Web applications;
- Troubleshooting experience with monitoring systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of end-user hardware;
- Knowledge of any additional secondary language;
- Availability to work on different shifts, 24/7 will be considered a plus.
- A competitive salary, according to the experience and skills;
- A friendly and dynamic working environment with a determined and motivated team;
- Challenging work in a growing organization;
- Full-time position;
- Professional development;
- Complete health and social insurance package.
To apply, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com